ERA Gold Medal Property
Put Your Home on the Move
Sell Your Home: Faster, for More Money and with Fewer Hassles
Based on a home's location and size, 78% of a buyer's decision is made before they even see it. The other 22% of that decision will be formed within the first seven seconds of seeing it. Seven seconds! Basically, you and your ERA sales associate have a total of seven seconds to make that first impression a resounding one.
ERA Gold Medal Property is a preferred property program designed to help you meet the fundamental challenge of standing out from the competition, in any market. It takes a great deal of preparation to get your home sold at its maximum price. The goal of ERA Gold Medal Property is to help you get top dollar for your home in the shortest amount of time possible.
An ERA Gold Medal Property:
- Possibly increases your selling price and decrease time on the market
- Maximizes your property's appeal to the largest potential pool of buyers
- Generates enthusiasm from other real estate professionals showing your property
- Protects your home against unforeseen expenses during the listing period
Once enrolled, each ERA Gold Medal Property will benefit from the full array of ERA program components and marketing tools available including eye-catching newsprint promotions, open house signage, specially designated yard signs, comprehensive listing information, and "talking photo galleries" prominently displayed on ERA.com.
Make your home a preferred property by letting your ERA sales associate provide you with all of the components to help your home stand out from the competition. To learn more call an ERA King sales associate today!
Other Resouces: Service Apartment In London- Apartments in London, full comfort cozy flats in excellent locations in central london. Greame Wilson- Located near kings cross station, comfort inn king's cross is the ultimate budget hotel in central london. Virtual Office New York- Virtual office in New York for any budget.